ONLINE COVID-19 RESOURCES
FOR STUDENTS, PARENTS, EDUCATORS
College/University Admission Deadlines and Updates:
- National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC) College Admission Status Update: https://www.nacacnet.org/news--publications/newsroom/college-admission-status-coronavirus/
NACAC is providing this online tool as a central resource for information about changes in college admission events, deposit dates, and more as a result of the coronavirus outbreak.
Virtual College/University Campus Visit Information:
- Strive for College Knowledge Virtual College Exploration Week (April 20-23, 2020): https://www.strivescan.com/virtual/?fbclid=IwAR1tPvJf26yZds_QoqNmsIjyTsHNiCREqiW5Hqv3uyEJJ39amobsN4jm_Mg
Four full days of virtual presentations for juniors to explore college opportunities. Free of charge for students and colleges
Financial Assistance, Aid & Scholarship Information:
- Federal Student Aid - Coronavirus and Forbearance Info for Students, Borrowers, and Parents: https://studentaid.gov/announcements-events/coronavirus
To provide relief to student loan borrowers during the COVID-19 national emergency, federal student loan borrowers can be placed in an administrative forbearance, which allows you to temporarily stop making your monthly loan payment. Read the borrower Q&As below to learn more, and contact your loan servicer to find out your specific options.
- FastWeb Student News and Coronavirus Updates: https://www.fastweb.com/student-news/coronavirus/articles
You can visit this page for student news regarding financial aid, loans, and scholarships.
- AISES Together Towards Tomorrow (T3) Fund: aises.org/t3?utm_source=Informz-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Informz
Native American/Indigenous undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic are eligible to receive a one-time scholarship of $500. Scholarships will be provided based upon available funding. To expedite funding, all funds will be paid directly to students.