College Horizons is grateful for the financial support and donated and in-kind support from individual donors, foundations, Tribal foundations, corporations, non-profit and educational organizations, and institutions of higher education. We are proud to recognize the support of all of our donors!
College Horizons would like to thank our funders and donors for their continued support through the years – Thank You!
- Consortium for Graduate Study in Management
- Ft. Lewis College
- TG Public Benefit
- San Manuel Band of Mission Indians
- Office of Hawaiian Affairs
- University of Rochester & University of Southern California – Sponsorship of CH 2013 program at Hawaii Prep Academy
- Individual Donors – Parents, Alumni, CH Staff/Board, CH Faculty, Friends
- American Indian Graduate Center Scholar’s – Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Center for Student Opportunity – I’m First
- College Board
- Futures for Children
- Princeton Review Foundation
- Winds of Change Magazine
- Volunteer Counselors, Interns, Elders & College Representatives
- Daniels Fund
- Graduate Management Admission Council
- McCune Charitable Foundation
As a small organization, College Horizons maximizes resources and has led a remarkably frugal existence, relying on volunteers and leveraging in-kind support and services from partner organizations. The annual operational expense of the organization is $500,000. Our revenue is capped at $300,000 with $15,00 donated time and travel costs from our volunteer counselors and materials from partner organizations. Over half of our income $200,000 must be raised by grants, foundational support and from individual donors. In addition, College Horizons relies heavily upon colleges/universities to host the week long programs and provide the in-kind services and facilities of their institution. Schools donate between $30,000 – $75,000 to host our programs!