Welcome and thank you for your interest in the 2022 College Horizons summer workshop for Native American, Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian high school students!
Our organization is deeply committed to helping students like you become experts on the college application and admissions process. College Horizons is a “crash course” in preparing for the college application process. Students learn about a variety of colleges and universities by connecting with our 50+ partner institutions and will establish personal relationships with college admission representatives as well as college counselors along the way. We look forward to reading your applications this year!
OUR CH 2022 STUDENT APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED.
– Be an enrolled member of a federally recognized or state recognized American Indian tribe*, Alaska Native group**, or Native Hawaiian***.
– Be a current sophomore or junior in high school.
– Have a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA (in core academic courses, not electives).
– Be a citizen and currently reside in the United States.
– Submit a completed application packet by the deadline.
*Indian tribes are sovereign and set their own rules regarding tribal enrollment and membership. To find out what requirements a specific tribe has, contact the tribe’s main office or tribal enrollment office.
**Includes a member of a federally recognized Alaska Native Tribe, an original Alaska Native Corporation settlement Act (ANCSA) enrollee, or a person issued stock from an ANCSA Regional Corporation.
***Documentation from the Office of Hawaiian Affairs will be accepted.
5. Tribal Enrollment & Hawaiian Documentation Upload